Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dwell's LEGO® Modern Home Design Competition

I admit it, I am overwhelmed by Dwell's LEGO® Modern Home Design Competition. Why am I overwhelmed? Because the entries are INCREDIBLE and Dwell wants the "design community," i.e., me (because I love design) and you (since you care enough design to read this blog) to vote for the best entry by April 15, 2012. Go ahead, check it out at http://new.dwell.com/contests/lego-modern-home-design-competition/submissions/vote. I do not know which entry is the best . . . yet. Which one do you think is the best?

2 comments:

  1. I'm bummed I missed the contest. The link changed and I can't find any of the houses on their site. I saw a few amazing ones on peoples blogs, but come on Dwell, what's the deal with hiding the houses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see what you build for the contest next year!

    ReplyDelete