Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bloglovin

When I was in college, I had a children's radio show. Only one of my tapes survived and it includes a story of two octopuses that fall in love. It has a happy ending, the two walk off hand in hand in hand in hand in hand in hand in hand in hand. My father has a copy of this tape, and he still laughs when he brings it up.


For some reason, when I read the word "bloglovin," I am reminded of the two romantic octopuses. Perhaps because "bloglovin" includes "glovin," as in "glove in glove in glove in glove in glove in glove in glove in glove."

At any rate, Google Reader may disappear on July 1, 2013. I am not sure if this is true, maybe it is a rumor akin to the ones that predict the world will end on such and such a date. If it is, or isn't, click here to find me, and follow me, on Bloglovin. If you do decide to follow me, we will go there together, hand in hand in hand in hand in hand in hand in hand in hand. Wishing you only good things, Neen

13 comments:

  1. I've switched to bloglovin, and I'm lovin it. I will follow you and your appendages wherever you go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this gives new meaning to all hands are deck!!

      Delete
    2. I meant to say that I was giving you eight thumbs up!

      Delete
  2. Yes: hand in hand :) see you ;)
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kikka, see you there as well!

    Cheers, Neen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try to set myself up on Bloglovin during the week and will indeed follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You raise an excellent point, Neen so I thank you for this post. Any reason why you went with Bloglovin over Networked blogs? I have no preference just entirely ignorant to other alternatives altogether. You insights are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, there is no reason except Bloglovin is all I know. I am not a technology-wiz, so if it's there, it's reputable, and it's easy, then that's what I go with. I don't know what Networked blogs are, and I would appreciate any info you can give me. In fact, I think a lot of people are in the same position and would appreciate some guidance from somewhere!

      Cheers, Neen

      Delete
  6. hi neen. networked blogs is a via facebook thing I think. i couldn't work it out. I cant decide between bloglovin or feedly so i'm following you on both!
    High five (hundred and something?!!)_x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Max, thanks for the info, I still can't figure out why Google has dropped its reader, it seems very popular for bloggers. Oh well, what's important is that we follow and support each other, and I will definitely keep following you and your beautiful children!

      Cheers, Neen xo

      Delete
  7. Very cute! :)

    I'm using Feedly, myself, but I'm trying to make every option available for readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina, that is a good idea, I think I will add other buttons from other outfits like Feedly. Thanks!

      Cheers, Neen

      Delete